Hooray! A finished quilt!

The title of this quilt is Seventy Seven Ties because well there are seventy seven ties (pieces) in this quilt. I started it last fall and just finished today. Another empty basket in my studio! The neckties were stabilized then cut into rectangles, then snowball cornered then sewed into vertical rows. I used an upholstery fabric on the back to keep it from looking too feminine.

The picture on the left shows the close up of a necktie block. The right photo shows the back and the binding where I used necktie pieces.

 

 

2 Comments

  1. How interesting…Almost an optical illusion. Thanks for sharing!

  2. Another great quilt. So creative. Awesome!

Comments are closed